Who should be on the growth team? Who should the growth team report to? How do we get buy-in across the team? How do we know where to focus our resources? The list of questions related to getting a team started in growth goes on…
Every company’s situation is different and each team will need to try new ways to improve their own company’s growth mindset, culture, team, and process. There is no one-size fits all when it comes to sustainably growing a business.
With that being said, there are pioneers in modern-day growth that have experienced, tested, and gained learnings into what works well that they’re more than happy to share. It’s up to organizations getting started with a cross-functional, data-driven approach to growth to lean into these learnings for guidance.
Resources for building cross-functional teams, from those that’ve done it:
- How to create cross-functional teams from the bottom-up by Jessica Mendoza
- How to lead cross-functional teams when you’re not the boss by Jessica Mendoza
- Building a Cross-Functional Growth Team at Capital One interview with Pranav Khanna
- The growth initiative that cut our customer acquisition cost in half
- Running a marathon isn’t easy. And neither is growth.
- Learn faster with a Growth Process