In the process of writing about my own growth journey becoming a “T-shaped” team contributor, I reflected on my writing experience and decided to recap it all in this post. While my writing can always get better, I can tell it has improved over the years. Progress. 🙂
The beginnings. While in college…
- Perdue School of Business Student Spotlight: Danielle Hart
- Embrace your power to empower – SU Women in Leadership
During my first “real job” online fundraising & saving nonprofits $$$ through efficient postal logistics…
- Direct Marketing Association of Washington (Volunteer)
- Mobile First Mentality and Testing will move your Organization Forward in Digital Marketing
- Think your marketing efforts are ahead of the curve? Think again.
- Innovative Formats & Integrated Campaigns – Back by Popular Demand & Here to Stay!
- Post-Election Evening: Big Data = Big Dollars – How did they do it?
- Building Trust with Squirrels Using Baskets
- DMAW – Educational Foundation (Student Ambassador Program Founder)
- The Bridge Conference (Marketing Committee)
Moved to California, worked remote, and eventually transitioned into marketing at Payoff, a fintech startup. I started writing again when I started working with Sean Ellis at GrowthHackers.
Now I bring together my accumulations of learnings to help people understand and accelerate sustainable growth…
- Interview on A/B testing, UX & growth
- The First Step to Meeting Your Next Growth Objective
- Growth Hacking Chaos Becomes Clear with Objectives
- 9 Ideas to Start Collecting Quality Emails
- Secret Sauce: Learn the growth strategies behind Spotify, Instagram & HubSpot
- 3 Essential Growth Hacking Lessons from the VP of Growth & Marketing of Duolingo
- Discussions, Write-ups & Reviews of Hacking Growth
- Learn Faster with a Growth Process
- 2017 GrowthHackers Conference Slides
- How LeanLaw’s Director of Marketing Leads Growth
- Running a marathon isn’t easy. And neither is growth.
- Want to learn from top experts in growth?
- Stop the chaos & focus on growth
- The growth initiative that cut our customer acquisition in half
- How #GHConf18 was built.
- 8 Tips for Getting the Most out of a Conference
- Building a Cross-Functional Growth Team at Capital One
- 2018 GrowthHackers Conference Slides
- What is an enlightened growth leader & how does one avoid burnout?
- Songs for Grieving as Recommended by 146 People Who Have Been – and Still Are – There
- The Ultimate Guide to Understanding What a Death Doula Does
- The Physical Effects of Grief on the Body & Mind